Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Peanut Butter Cookies



I stole this recipe from my lovely sister-in-law, Laura. The first time I ate one I couldn't stop eating them. There were at least two dozen and I, with the help of my brother Stuart, ate pretty much all of them in one night. Laura wasn't very happy... But that's how good they are!! When Megan and I made them, they turned out a little differently for reasons unknown to me. But they were still very good!!
INGREDIENTS:

1 cup Peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 egg
1-2 cups chocolate chips
DIRECTIONS:

Mix Peanut butter, brown sugar, baking soda and egg.
Add chocolate chips and mix well.Drop onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350’ for 9 minutes.
Be sure to cool for 5 minutes before moving to cooling rack - they're crumbly soft.



And then, of course, the only thing left to do is eat them!!! Just don't eat them like I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment