Friday, February 20, 2009

Decadent Biscuits



I got this recipe from my next door neighbor. I made them two days in a row, and my roommate could not stop telling me how "decadent" they were. They are super easy, super fast, and super delicious.

Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1 Tbs baking soda
2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
1 cup milk

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine ingredients in a medium sized bowl and stir until just mixed. Drop onto cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until biscuits just start to turn a golden brown.

These will puff up quite a bit. I didn't realize this the first time I made them, so I ended up with rather large biscuits.

1 comment:

  1. YUM!! I think I will try them!!! By the way, why do you always post such interesting looking pictures of your sister? Just wondering ;o)

    ReplyDelete