Tuesday, March 3, 2009

No Bake Cookies with Peanut Butter



I love me some good no bake cookies. But you know what I love even more? No bake cookies WITH peanut butter! Yum yum!!


Recipe:

2 cups sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 cup milk
1/4 lb margarine (or 1 cube butter)
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 1/2 cup outmeal

Directions:

Mix sugar, cocoa, milk, and margarine in saucepan. Cook until it starts to boil. Cool for a minute. Add vanilla, salt, peanut butter, and oatmeal. Stir well. Drop by spooful onto wax paper and let set.

IMPORTANT NOTE!!
So when I made these I was very impatiant and therefore didn't let the first mixture cool like I should have. Apparently that messes with things and the cookies will not completely set. They still taste good but it's more goop than cookie... So don't be impatient. And if you don't like peanut butter, no bake cookies without peanut butter are yummy too!!!



1 comment: